Along with the recognition comes the responsibility to share 7 things about me, let's see...
1. I long for a place where I can grow a vegetable garden. I want to grow squash, zucchini, carrots, spinach, more tomatoes, etc... you get the idea. After watching the documentary Food Inc I have decided I want more control over where my food comes from, plus homegrown tastes better!
2. I try to live by Michael Pollan's advice: Eat Food. Not Too Much. Mostly Plants.
3. I like to listen to books on my iPod when I exercise. I get so involved in the book that I often go longer than I planned, plus I get to read twice as many books. I get all my books from Audible.
4. I am 1 of 5 children and growing up I always thought we should have formed our own family singing group like the Partridge Family or the Brady Bunch.
5. My favorite podcast is the Nutrition Diva available for free on iTunes.
6. I drive a hot chocolate colored Mini Cooper.
7. I love the time I have spent in Colorado and would like to live there one day.
And now I want to pass this award along to 7 of the blogs I enjoy:
Keep on Bloggin'