Sunday, February 3, 2013

Brita Fill & Go

My car is like my home away from home.  I like to have every thing I may need in it, just in case,  like an extra jacket, umbrella, dental floss, lotion, extra pair of glasses, lip balm and of course a bottle of water.  I live in Florida and it's hot almost all the time.  I drink a lot of water and never like to be without it.  I feel so wasteful when I find myself having to shell out cash for an overpriced and environmentally unfriendly bottle of water at a store. 

 I have been using my Sigg bottles to carry water from home, but once it's gone that's it.  I can't refill it while I'm out because I don't trust water from just anywhere. That is why I am loving my new Fill & Go water bottle from Brita
 This bottle has a filter in it so I can refill with any tap water and still have the safety and improved taste of filtered water without the cost of buying a bottle of water or lugging around multiple reusable bottles from home.  


The filter is replaceable and fits in the flip top cap.  I just unscrew the lid, refill it and all the water I drink is filtered before it gets to my lips.  This bottle comes with 4 filter discs. Each disk should be replaced after drinking 20 liters.  The bottle is BPA free and can go in the dishwasher for cleaning.


Because I can refill it from any sink, I have been taking mine with me to work and around town.  It is slim enough to fit in the cup holder of my car and big enough to hold about 20 ounces of water.

A bonus for me is the durability, I have already dropped it onto the street and it survived without damage.  I am always looking for the latest and greatest water bottle and I love this one.  The only downside may be the cost of replacement filters.  We'll have to see how that goes.

I did receive a sample bottle to try, but the opinions about this product are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?