Thursday, May 27, 2010

Peanut Butter & Fruit Waffle

What to eat for breakfast had been an on going dilemma until I discovered the Peanut Butter & Fruit Waffle! This is my version of the Abs Diet Wafflewich.   It is easy and delicious and keeps me full until lunch.  I use Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Low Fat waffles. At only70 calories it's a smart choice.  I use whatever fresh fruit is available seasonally and have used defrosted frozen fruit when I couldn't find fresh options.  Today I used blueberries, grapes, cherries and strawberries. This is a healthy, satisfying way to start my day.

Peanut Butter & Fruit Waffle
1waffle 
1-2 tbs peanut butter
1 tsp ground flax seeds
sliced fresh fruit 

Toast waffle.  Spread with peanut butter.  Sprinkle with flax seeds and top with your favorite fresh fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?