Saturday, October 20, 2012

My visit to the Sprinkles Cupcakes ATM

While in Chicago for the marathon, I couldn't miss an opportunity to get some scrumptious cupcakes from the downtown Sprinkles shop.  (In fact, I ate cupcakes twice during my 3 day stay)

Yes, they were as good as I remembered, but they had an extra treat at the shop that I had to experience - the Cupcake ATM.  That's correct, a machine that dispenses freshly baked and boxed individual cupcakes 24 hours a day!!  What could be better than that?  I don't know.

For those of you who can't imagine how it works, here's a video of my experience. It starts with a cupcake song...


Here's what came out.


It's probably good I don't have one nearby, it could get out of control, but I wish I did anyway.

3 comments:

  1. I heard Oprah in the background! I am going to look for one of those here. Memories of the fudge-o-matic in South Dakota....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye, Oprah was talking (not in person, of course) about how much she loves Sprinkles.

      Delete
  2. I love that thing. It's so cool. I'm not even a Sprinkles fan and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?